Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I'm A Guest Blogger

I was so excited and honored when the ever amazing beauty blogger, Ashley Elizabeth, asked me to be a guest blogger. After accepting came the question, what was I going to do?? I thought long and hard before I decided the one thing I really wanted to do was attempt to tie our blogs together. Since she is a beauty blogger and I'm a nail blogger I decided on an eyeshadow to nail polish tutorial. Learn how to Reincarnate Old Eyeshadow in my guest post featured on her blog.

nails nailart nail art polish nailpolish mani manicure Spellbound Ashley Elizabeth guest post blogger eyeshadow create reincarnate old

Seriously, check out this tutorial because the nail polish you can create from today's eyeshadows are so much more awesome than those I could create when I was a teenager!! You're going to want to see the finished product on my nails, and then you're going to want to try it for yourself. ♥

Also, be sure to take a browse through her blog because the things this woman can do with hair and makeup, and the products she blogs about, are amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks you to sharing this informative blog. i really happy and appreciate you. keep updates to write new blogs. if you need any clarification regarding makeups visit our website.
    fashion beauty blogger in mumbai

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?