Wednesday, January 23, 2013

S is for ...

I was really inspired this weekend; I've really missed doing nail art! This is actually a design I sketched up and then realized that it worked perfectly for S in the ABC Challenge.

S is for ... Spring Scene.

nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound ABC Challenge S is for Spring Scene flowers roses texture green leaf leafy white picket fence pink yellow LA Colors Wet n Wild Candy-licious Sinful Colors Exotic Green Revlon Garden eyeshadow applicator sponge sponged sponging

You should be expecting this by now, but I used my eyeshadow applicators and Revlon Garden and Sinful Colors Exotic Green to create a leafy texture as a base. The white picket fence came next, hand drawn with a nail art brush, and the flowers were started with a dotting tool and finished with a nail art brush.

nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound ABC Challenge S is for Spring Scene flowers roses texture green leaf leafy white picket fence pink yellow LA Colors Wet n Wild Candy-licious Sinful Colors Exotic Green Revlon Garden eyeshadow applicator sponge sponged sponging

With recent temperatures reaching into the single digits, I'm really longing for some flowers!

Be on the lookout tonight for another ABC Challenge mani as I finally get caught up. :)

4 comments:

  1. These are seriously awesome!! I'll definitely be trying this out come spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, you have a great talent, i love the roses especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute, the picket fence is such a unique touch!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?