Friday, March 15, 2013

Blogs to Love #7

Hello everyone! It's Friday again, and you should know by now what that means. Girls Night Out for me and a Blogs to Love post for you. I hope you're looking forward to this post as much as I'm looking forward to fish dinner at one of the local churches. I'm not Catholic; I just like fish. :)

  

I think I managed to compile some really great blogs for this week's Blog to Love post.
  • I think psycosandra is one of my favorite makeup artists. With a combination of wild and wacky costume makeup (like this Unicorn in the Clouds eye makeup) to soft and elegant (like this Everyday Look in Purple) to a smattering of nail art (such as Like Diamonds) this is definitely a fun blog to follow!
  • I was going to use High Heels and Bubble Gum's Sunday Style Link-Up as my favorite post, but when I got on today to get the link for that post I came across today's outfit of the day - Gap. Talk about a little gem! I love printed pants but have never had to confidence to try them, and there is just something about pink and blue that really gets me! After seeing this adorable outfit I might just take the plunge.
  • These tasty Creamy, Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas from Experimen-taste-ion make me hungry just looking at them! Best of all, the ingredients are so easy to come by. I always seem to fall in love with recipes that have some weird or hard to get items, so to know this one can be made with ingredients I have on hand makes me want to try it even more!!
  • Easter is just around the corner so this Egg Hunt mani should definitely be on your list. It's such a great way of using the spun sugar method! Check out Kat Stays Polised for a tutorial.
  • This post wasn't posted this week BUT tinyheartbeats DID post this week. That gives me a little wiggle room ... I think. Even if it didn't I love this outfit too much not to post. That skirt, that leather jacket, that RING, but most of all the way she pairs it with a concert t-shirt! I don't know how she does it, but she manages to rock this outfit!
  • Google Reader has until July 1st before it goes bye-bye and who know how long GFC will last after that. If you're scared of losing all of the blogs you follow through GFC check out this post by Tiny Paint Pot to find out how to Transer The Blogs You Follow To Bloglovin.
  • Last but not least I would like to welcome a new member to the blogging community family. Welcome John Murray and congratulations to Fab Fatale and her growing family. Check out her post to see pictures of this handsome little man born March 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?