Monday, April 8, 2013

Disney Challenge: The Jungle Book

Another mani for the Disney Challenge being hosted by Rambles of a Polish Addict. I'm extra excited about this mani. I was utterly stumped — not because it's anything truly stunning, but because I had not a clue what I was going to do for The Jungle Book. Finally, I decided.

Disney nail art challenge The Jungle Book Mowgli Baloo leaves saran wrap freehand Spellbound Nails Lacquer Polish China Glaze

I hate the ending of The Jungle Book and am only slightly appeased by The Jungle Book 2. In my memory, this is how Mowgli and Baloo will stay. They will forever be together, dancing and happy, best friends until the end ... and no human village or girl will ever come between their friendship, lol.


Next up in this challenge: The Fox and the Hound. Even at 27 years old, I still sob like a little baby get teary at this movie.

Until then, check out the other awesome artists taking part in this challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Cute jungle book nails. Now I won't ever watch the fox and the hound....I always sob ugly tears during disney movies haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww this is excellent! love what u did xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?