Monday, September 2, 2013

Guest Post: PMP Pop Up

Hello my lovelies! I bring you exciting news. One of my bestest friends in the whole wide world, Charlie, of Pocket Money Polishes, is a rising star in the UK polish world ... and she's coming to the US. Or rather, her polish is!!


Yes, PMP Glitter Babies will be here soon!!! Stephanie, the brains and muscle behind PMP USA, is here to tell you more.

Born in the USA
Hi Everyone! 

Ashley from Spellbound Nails has given me a great opportunity to introduce myself and what my brand is all about!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Stephanie Milne. I am from New Jersey. And yes, I have the attitude that comes along with it.  Yes, the Jersey Shore is real. Yes, most girls are orange. We know how to rock a poof and most importantly your born knowing exactly how to "fist pump". And "gorillas" don't just live at the zoo! 

I have my Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Rider University and have my Masters of Business Administration from Florida Institute of Technology. So, you're probably thinking "How in the heck did I get involved with an UK Indie nail polish company?"  Well, it's easy! A very close friend of mine, Charlie Smith, created Pocket Money Polishes. Her business is rapidly growing and has asked me to help her grow the PMP empire.   We have gotten a high response in the UK that we thought it was a good idea to bring PMP to America. This is where I come in! 

Pocket Money Polishes is proud to present Pocket Money Polishes USA! We are an extension of PMP. All of our products are handmade to order with love. Our mission at PMP and PMP USA is to bring our consumers a high quality, unique, one-of-a-kind glitter nail polish at a lower cost than the mainstream brands. Our collection offers a wide variety of colors and shapes to spice up your everyday nail look.

Brown Eyed Girl
In addition to our uniqueness, all of our nail polishes, also known as, Glitter Babies are 3 free, meaning they contain no toluene, formaldehyde, or DBP. They are also cruelty free!   Who doesn't like trying to be green and save the animals? WIN! 

As a PMP ambassador, I will be opening our pop up store for three days only! Our store will open September 13-15 and our supply is very limited. Our purpose of this pop-up store is to see the response we would get if we made PMP USA permanent. Wouldn't that be awesome?! Ummm ... Yes!

Some of the Glitter Babies we are offering at our pop-up store include: Ice Ice Baby, I Want Candy, Brown Eyed Girl, Boogie, Fever, and Starry Starry Night. Charlie has even created an exclusive Glitter Baby just for us called Born in the USA!! We announce a new Glitter Baby to our line each week until the opening of our pop-up store. Please check us out on Facebook for more information.  You can follow us on twitter @pocketmoneyusa or email us: glitterbabiesusa@gmail.com.

On our Facebook page we offer photos of all of our Glitter Babies, reviews from people all over the world including a review from Los Angeles' hottest blogger Melissa Ann and information regarding our store.

School's Out
Each Glitter Baby will be sold for $6.50 each with a standard shipping rate of $3.50. Also, if you spend $30 get FREE shipping!  We are currently holding a contest, for every 100 followers, I will select a random follower to receive a FREE Glitter Baby! Tell your friends about PMP USA! Remember we offer 3 free and cruelty free handmade one-of-a-kind glitter nail polish. Tell your friends to like our page. You might even get a freebie out of it!

To contact PMP USA like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter @pocketmoneyusa or email is: glitterbabiesusa@gmail.com

Have a Polished Up day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?